Vocabulary Quiz 4 – Book Quizzes Online
1. What would a teetotaller abstain from?
2. Which of the following B’s are fired from a crossbow?
3. Which ‘G’ follows elbow to mean working hard?
4. Which T’s were typically worn by Romans?
5. When adding something at the bottom of a letter, what does ‘PS’ stand for?
6. What does the French word ‘chien’ mean in English?
7. What does the French word ‘chat’ mean in English?
8. If you met a grifter what would they attempt to do?
9. On which animal would you be most likely to find a surcingle?
10. Which ‘B’ is sometimes called the rat kangaroo?
1. Alcohol 2. Bolt 3. Grease 4. Togas 5. Postscript 6. Dog 7. Cat 8. Con you 9. Horse 10. Bettong