Three Men in a Boat Quiz – Book Quizzes Online
1. On which river did the Three Men in a Boat journey?
2. Complete the book’s full title , ‘Three Men in a Boat to mention nothing of the …’?
3. What did the ‘K’ stand for in Jerome K Jerome’s name?
4. What kind of boat did the three men travel on?
5. Which of the following was NOT one of the Three Men in a Boat?
6. What was the name of the periodical Jerome K Jerome founded in 1892?
7. Which of these occupations did Jerome K Jerome NOT pursue prior to writing Three Men in a Boat?
8. Which of these was NOT written by Jerome K Jerome?
Three Men on the Bummel
Tommy & Co.
They and We
9. Complete the Jerome K Jerome quote, “It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has…”?
Plenty of work to do
Time on one’s hands
A career to be ducking
10. What was the name of the animal that also went on the trip?
Answers to the Three Men in a Boat Quiz:
1.Thames 2. Dog 3. Klapka 4. Skiff 5. Henry 6. The Idler 7. Solicitor 8. They and We 9. Plenty of work to do 10. Montmorency